Wood for Trees and Cats Protection finalists of Best Use of Apteco Software Award 2021Back to Blog
Wood for Trees is delighted to announce we’ve been selected alongside our UK leading cat welfare charity client, Cats Protection, as finalists of the Best Use of Apteco Software Award 2021.
This award celebrates the effective use of Apteco software to drive marketing activities, improve the customer experience and reward those who’ve delivered measurable benefits to their organisation as a result.
Apteco judges have already scored each entry and delegates at Apteco Live Online 2021, taking place 17-18 November 2021, will be able to vote for their favourite following video presentations from each finalist.
Judging criteria for the Best Use of Apteco Software Award 2021:
- Effective and skilful use of Apteco software
- Creative application of Apteco software to meet business needs and marketing objectives
- Details of how a marketing strategy was conceived or developed using Apteco software
- Measurable improvements to the customer experience
- Contribution to commercial success through ROI, campaign performance and improved marketing processes
We’d like to congratulate and wish good luck to the other four finalists and their respective Apteco approved partners:
Visit the Apteco website here for more information.