Process incoming data, to prepare and format for consistency and compatibility with your database requirements
Charities often acquire data from a wide range of sources, including telesales operations, digital, social media, fundraisers in the field or third-party list brokers. It is vital that this supply of information enters a charity’s main fundraising database, whilst maintaining the integrity of the data.
This process should be rigorously monitored and controlled as the data arrives into the database. If not, considerable resources may have to be spent on post-processing to correct multiple issues and errors. Failure to do so may also result in incorrect insights, duplicate contacts, or (worse) compliance breach and brand reputation damage.
Blender pre-processes incoming data from any source to prepare and format it to be consistent and compatible with the charity’s database requirements. The result is more accurate and reliable data, delivered earlier in the processing cycle.
Features of Blender
- Remove problem loads at the record level for separate consideration – keeping the main processes up and running
- Retain the built-in functionality of the host database
- Out of the box controls to manage personal data
- User control and the ability to add deep, bespoke validation rules to deal with a wide variety of inbound data issues (not a ‘black box’ solution)
- Easy and quick to add a new data source
- Where possible, data pick-up and load is entirely automatic
- Data manipulation against incoming data feeds, ensures robust and complete data
- Auto-population of fields not included in source data
- Data check against integrity/accuracy of incoming data
Features of Blender
- Smooth out and streamline data flows – Blender can generate significant savings in resource and processing costs
- Accurate data – gives you firmer and more reliable foundations for all downstream data use
- Provides more opportunity to make better planning decisions for your fundraising