Do you have room for improvement?
It’s not just about adhering to the rules, though the threat of a great big fine and reputational damage should certainly encourage that. A privacy-first approach can, and does, pay dividends.
In our line of work, being trustworthy is essential – look at this as just another way to show your supporters the sort of organisation you are.
Even if you’re doing everything by the book, we believe you can do it even better – reducing risk and increasing supporter engagement.
We can help you find out how. Our privacy review will look at your:
- Consent statements
- Fair processing notices
- Privacy policies
- Legitimate interest assessments
- Data privacy impact assessments
- Cookie consent and preference options
- Cookie activity and policies
Our privacy and data team can do this remotely, with help from your tech and/or marketing and fundraising teams. And we do this without judgment, it doesn’t matter what stage you’re at, we’re here to help you.
From this review you’ll get:
- A gap analysis – where do you need to get to?
- A review of the tools you’re using
- An outline of your opportunities for improvement and growing your contactable base
If you’re interested, get in touch. We’ll happy to talk through the process and what’s involved in a free 30-minute call with our privacy consultant.