Who we are
Established over 17 years ago, Wood for Trees is recognised as being the UK’s leading charity data analytics and database management business.
We help charities and not-for-profit organisations make a difference, helping them generate and utilise their money more effectively, by helping them get the most from their data.
This means more of the funds they raise can be spent on their respective causes, helping create a better society for all.
We’ve built a reputation for providing valuable insight, strategic advice and pragmatic action that can have a significant effect on the bottom line.
At Wood for Trees, we’ve ambitious growth plans and are looking for an energetic and passionate leader who can build on and retain our exceptional heritage, market reputation and high-performing team, whilst leading the business into an exciting new chapter of growth in the exploration of new sectors and territories.
The Managing Director will be responsible for overseeing all business operations, people and strategy. This is the perfect opportunity for a talented leader to join an ambitious organisation and a thriving, high performing Group.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals
- Review product/service offerings, portfolio strategies, existing brands positioning and identify gaps, implement improvements at pace and prepare and successfully implement market entrance strategies
- Report to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice
- Present strategies and results to executives, the board, and other stakeholders
- Develop and implement business plans to improve cost-efficiency
- Oversee the company’s business operations and financial performance
- Develop and initiate revenue growth strategies
- Further develop and enhance company culture to ensure a positive work environment
- Build and enhance the company’s public profile at events, speaking engagements, etc
- Superior strategic thinking, relationship management and communication skills
- Proven track record of managing high-performing businesses, teams and implementing and delivering successful market strategies
- Authentic, confident and empathetic with excellent people skills
- Experience in the charity and/or data analytics sectors is a must
- Experience of product-led sales strategies
- Flexible, home working
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus three volunteering days
- 3% employer contributory pension
- Birthday meal on us
- Cycle to work scheme and repairs
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Retail discounts
- Regular social events
- Access to a range of further benefits through Inc & Co – Club 100. For the complete list, visit club100.incandco.com
Please note all recruitment is managed by Inc & Co.Apply now