Who we are
Established over 17 years ago, Wood for Trees is recognised as being the UK’s leading charity data analytics and database management business.
We help charities and not-for-profit organisations make a difference, helping them generate and utilise their money more effectively, by helping them get the most from their data.
This means more of the funds they raise can be spent on their respective causes, helping create a better society for all.
We’ve built a reputation for providing valuable insight, strategic advice and pragmatic action that can have a significant effect on the bottom line.
We are looking for a Consultant Analyst to join our growing team. Wood for Trees is a leading provider of data and insight services to the charity sector. We love what we do, because we help some of the UK’s best known charities raise more money, increase supporter engagement and improve the positive outcomes they can deliver. We’re looking to recruit a Consultant Analyst to shape and lead the nature and quality of the analysis work at a strategic level conducted across a client portfolio. They will need to develop and nurture client relationships and identify new projects and opportunities.
The Consultant Analyst will play a key role within the Data Analysis team, reporting to the Director of Analysis. If you’ve strong data storytelling abilities and can use insight to make key business decisions, then this is an excellent role in which to progress your career. The successful candidate will have a responsibility to ensure that work is delivered on time, within scope and provides value for our clients.
- 3+ years experience with a strong background in data insight and analysis
- A good understanding of how data and insight is used in commercial decision making
- Strong SQL and data presentation skills
- Experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical audiences
- Experience using data science tools such as R or Python
- Interest in data visualisation
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Economics or a STEM subject is preferred but not essential
- Flexible, home working
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus three volunteering days
- 3% employer contributory pension
- Birthday meal on us
- Cycle to work scheme and repairs
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Retail discounts
- Regular social events
- Access to a range of further benefits through Inc & Co – Club 100. For the complete list, visit club100.incandco.com
Please note all recruitment is managed by Inc & Co.Apply now