We’re looking for a Junior Solutions Consultant to join our growing team. The role will cover a number of aspects in relation to our clients and the solutions we create for them, although the primary focus will be to develop and maintain individual components of solutions alongside senior consultants in order to form a complimentary element within the team.
With a small number of people within the team itself, the Junior Solutions Consultant can be working alongside any other part of our organisation to achieve our tasks, whether that be in a pre-sales, post-sales or R&D/development capacity. Complimentary to this, the rest of the team will be committed to the ongoing development and experience of the junior consultant, with a clear growth path to gaining additional skills over time.
- Work within the systems team as a Junior Solutions Consultant to provide resource capable of creating, using and supporting various components within our end-to-end data solutions
- Develop system solution components through a hands-on approach, shaping client and third-party data sources into client-facing systems and associated complimentary deliverables
- Install and configure requisite software (Apteco or similar) on client side or within Wood for Trees infrastructure to support, develop and maintain any such solutions. Update such software alongside the appropriate release cycle, depending on the vendor
- Assist in the support and maintenance of the solution environment in general, including dealing with helpdesk tickets from clients and ensuring effective communication and escalation of any issues found while conducting the role
- Refresh of Apteco databases for our hosted clients to ensure accurate and up-to-date environments are available for use for both external clients and internal co-workers
- Support as required on pre-sales relationships and tender processes to collate necessary information to feed into our response documents
- Good understanding of data and database structures, preferably with a high-level analytical background and excellent numerical skills
- Use of data within software applications such as Excel, SQL or similar
- Clear, concise communication skills at a level appropriate for the audience and the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear manner
- Demonstrable experience in the use of Apteco products (FastStats, PeopleStage, Orbit) or experience in a similar role, using client data within a database, software implementation and consultancy environment
- SQL skills for the manipulation and preparation of client supplied data within Management Studio
- Understanding of data processing techniques and methodologies including deduplication, consolidation and suppressions
- Flexible, home working (commutable distance to Bath preferred)
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus three volunteering days
- 3% employer contributory pension
- Birthday meal on us
- Cycle to work scheme and repairs
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Retail discounts
- Regular social events
- Access to a range of further benefits through Inc & Co – Club 100. For the complete list, visit club100.incandco.com
About Wood for Trees
Established over 10 years ago, Wood for Trees is recognised as being the UK’s leading charity data analytics and database management business. We help charities and not-for-profit organisations make a difference, helping them generate and utilise their money more effectively by helping them get the most from their data. We’ve built a reputation for providing valuable insight, strategic advice and pragmatic action that can have a significant effect on the bottom line.
Our vision is to be the best data and analytics business in the charity sector. Being the best means we help our clients become data curious, ensure they get results and set the standard for sector trends and measurement.
About Inc & Co
Inc & Co is a Manchester-founded business group with retail, property, digital, food and beverage, and logistics brands. The group spans the UK with 250 staff and consists of incspaces (our UK-wide shared and flexible workspace), digital sports strategy agency Skylab and charity analytics firm Wood for Trees.Apply now